Wednesday, July 9, 2008

For de start!:-)

Folks,Umm..well!Finally into the world of blogging!Funny..It s 4 in de morning and there i sit rite in front of my comp creatin a new webspace for myself.Wonder why??Geez....i dont want to start off with de usual dialogues of how time gets wasted n blah blah!Yea... bloggin definitely holds a priority on the list of the (non)nerdish stuff to be done at this span of time!I ve become a total insomniac these days with de creepy cockroaches alone left for my company.But not a bad environment with de silence,rain and nobody around to nag..suddenly life seems ecstatic n beautiful!Hmmm...Guess it's high time i hit de sack n b4 i realize my mom wud be standin rite in front of me tryin to pull me outta de bed!!Well i have always thought of what inspires me every morning to wake up n get on with de life..But as usual with de question unanswered i end up with de monotonous routine!Lemme see if i can make a difference here on!Will get back! Sleepy,(hurrraaaay:-))Bye for now!

No comments: